Hairjob with my neighbour


Long hair play

Hai everyone Today i am gonna tell you about the hairjob with my neighbour sister aswathy who's hair is upto her hip .she was studying bcom in college .
When i was in 10 th std i usually go to the neighbours house and study for the exams so that aswathy helps me to study all time when i go to her flat she brings me to her room and make me study.i usually goes to her house in the evening so that she takes her bath and her hair will be so wet .
One day i entered her flat her parents was going to leave to the town and the asked my mom to make me stay with her then my mother told them ya we will look after her and they leaves the flat .Then she invites me to her room for the usual studies but today she had not taken bath so she asked me to take a 10 min break so that she will take her bath and come then i said ok and waited till she takes bath .after bath we started studies and after some time she removed her towel from her hairs that make my dick went straight up and my concentration in studies have gone after 30 mins i asked her to stop the studies then she said okey and we have gone to the tv room and start watching tv then i asked about her long hairs and started chating her about hair i just ask her can i touch it then she said i am like her little brother so you can.then i just touched her hair it was very soft and silky and a little bit wet .so i asked her to lay on the sofa so that her hair fall like a water fall then i just asked her can i comb your hairs and then she said okey then i go to her room and take the comb and come and stared to comb her hair at that time she started to watch tv that was the time i enjoy a lot in her hair i smelled he hair and make some hair rolled in my stomach .after doing it for some time i just put my cock outside i look her once in a while to make sure that she is full concentrated in tv becose my cock is outside then slowly i rubbed my cock on to that hairs that wet oily hair started to touch my penis ooh then i was feeling great i cant express my feelings damn wonderful feeling when i move my penis throuch the hairs it started to feed good after some time i rolled her hair in my penis and start mastubating and after my sperms gone to her hairs then i took my penis inside and start combing and make remove my sperms  and place the comb in her hair and started to watch tv 




 

Comments

  1. Bro upload more stories like this and include some sleeping haircut stories also bro

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not correct b coz hair r so sensitive N you are pulling n masturbating but she will not know it
    This is a fantasy story rather than a reality

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Aryas hair play

Aunt's hairplay to hairjob @ Lodge