Aunt's hairplay to hairjob @ Lodge

Hair play

Hai all myself arjun today i am going to tell my own experience with my aunt when we have gone to guruvayoor temple kerala 

As all u see above picture its her illustrated sketch i have done .
One day our family with and my aunt we have gone to guruvayoor temple so there we have reached guruvayoor @4pm and we have gone to many lodges but we havnt get one big room for our family so my parents have take two small rooms and said me to go to aunts room .Then me and my aunt go to the room both the rooms are opposite my parents told her if any problm comes just call us then she said ooh its ok .we just entered the room in which i saw tv then i started watching tv and my aunt have gone for bath for visting temple after some time she came out of the bathroom with a towel tied on her hair so that the hair will dry fast .Then she said me to take bath to visit temple then i have gone and i have changed the dress then i saw her she has weared saree to visit temple .@8pm we have completed visiting the temple and had dinner and came back to the hotel room all of them was tired because ut was a long jounrney from chennai to guruvayoor so my parents told me go and sleep then i go to our room my aunt have made her hair bun with one cilp in it 
Hair bun
Illustrated Aunts bun
She have closed the door and said i am going to sleep i am so tired and then she have gone to the bed at that time i was watching the tv after some time by seeing this bun i cant control my fetishness for confirming she is sleep i have put the remote down then she didnt wake up then i realised that this is the time i entered the bed i sligtly touch her hair ooh the i feel is not fully dried the hairs are wet with out removing the clip i stared to touch her hair at the top slowly then she didnt respond so i confimed she is in deep sleep. Then my cock was straight up like antena by seeing her wet bun i just take my cock out and sterted to inject my cock inside that cute bun "ooh my god!" i have seen the heaven while sliding it on that bun when i feel that my cum is comming out i stopped so that i can enjoy more then i slowly gone and take my aunts comb from her bag and i just removed the clip then her hair is fully opened then i stared to comb her hair and put that bottom hair on my underwear so that my penis is fully covered by hairs and i removed my tshirt and touched her tophairs with my stomach that was a nice feel and it was the first time my stomach touches the hair. After that i just tried to do different hair styles in hair and touched as many times with pennis so that it have started to cum on her hairs my white cum on her black wet hairs i just looked some times and removed the cum and stared to sleep besides her .
Next day she asked have u seen my clip i just clipped my hairs but today i havent seen it .it was removed by me and kept in the table i lied to her i think you havnt clipped when u stared sleep......


Thankyou for your support if u guys need any improvements comment and thankyou all

Comments

  1. Amazing story keep it up upload haircut stories also bro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bro I'm waiting for your new story ur stories are amazing and sketch I need include before superb bro upload soon

      Delete
  2. Bro when will upload a new story what happened to u

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bro when will upload a new story what happened to u

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bro when will upload a new story what happened to u

    ReplyDelete
  5. The story u had narrated shows that even Ur wanted a hairplay

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Aryas hair play

Hairjob with my neighbour