First HAIR JOB

 Hey guys ,i am arjun today i am going to tell u about my first hairjob experience in my aunts hair .


I usually play with my aunts hair in the afternoon after her bath she comes and lay on the bed to dry her hair one day after her bath she came to the hall and lie on the sofa in which her hair lie downwards which touches the floor

When i came there i saw her hair is falled like a water fall and touches the floor .Then i slowly waked towards her to know weather she is sleeping and found she is in deep sleep then i go and take the comb and started to comb the wet hair.when i comb it the water droplets stared flowing downwards by seeing this i took a paper and rounded her hair and absorb that oil and water  droplets and starts comb many times then i stared to kiss her hair top to bottom And then i just smell the hair which has nice smell of oil and by touching that hair my penis become hard I took off my pants and took as much hair as I could in one hand I rubed the tip of my penis on the ends of the hair and then i rolled the oiled hair in my penis which make me feel of heaven .Rubbing these hair on the pennis make made me go to heaven at this age i dont know whats happening and what it feels to to me because i was only in 8th standard .By feeling the oilyhair on my penis started to pump out and some water came out by massaging with tose hairs in my penis it stared to pump hard and the sperms cum on her hair at that time sperms was not in white colour it was just like water and it smells very bad .i just combed the cums on her hairs and remove those cums cleaned her hair and gone back to my room ....

More stories are comming if you have any sujjestions please comment ....

If u like it comment your comment is my strength to share my experience

Comments

  1. Nice and engaging story. Please upload more stories like this. Please share your social media handles with me. I loved and enjoyed this story.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Aryas hair play

Hairjob with my neighbour

Aunt's hairplay to hairjob @ Lodge