First Touch on long hair

long hair
 Hey guys,

I am arjun this is my childhood experience which i am going to share here.

In my childhood i have dream of playing with the long hair girls and i used to view the longhair girls pic. When i was in 8th standard my mothers sister(aunt) from kerala had come to visit us in chennai.At that time my mothers sister is not married and she is 22 years old and have a long hair until her thigh. At first when she arrived i have first seen her hair and think of combing her hair.


One day when my parents are gone out for attending a wedding and they said they will be late so you should sit with your aunt and dont make any problem to her .After they have gone my aunt have gone for bath and came back after 10 min at that time i was watching tv and she come and sit near me with a towel on her head to dry her hair at that time i like to touch it but i dont know what aunt think about me. For 10 min me and my aunt watch film and i cant control me then i started to ask about her towel in her hair 'aunty are u keeping towel in ur hair'then she told me its to dry her hair and then i asked her when will u remove she said she will remove now and she removed it then her wet hair come out of the towel i dreamed of touching it at that time itself but i controlled myself because if i do anything wrong i was only at 8th i dont know anything at that time and then she started to comb her hair after removing her towel and she have sit beside me then i started looking her hair when she was watching tv and Then i walked to my room and started to think how can i touch her hair then i got a plan and went besides her and sit with her in the sofa after some time i said her that something is in her back side of her hair that was my plan to touch it when i said she was trying to get it then i said i will help and i have a paper in piece in my hand i touched her hair and give the paper piece to her and said it was there in your hair the i asked her ooh aunt u r hair is very smooth how it become much smooth then she said about her oil and shampoo which makes her hair so smooth .Then i said ooh this makes your hair  soo smooth and i started i touched her hair and rolled my fingers through the wet hairs she didnt say anything after some tome she lay on my lap and started to watch movies then the hair was so soft and the wetness is fully gone and was a little oily hair so it is so dark .until the film ends she layed on my lap and i have touched her hairs throungh my fingers this was my first touch on her hair .


Combing stories and my hair fetish stories are on the way those stories will be more entaining then keep reading if you like it comment guys..

Comments

  1. Nice and engaging stories. Please post more stories like this. I am waiting for your other stories to come. Please share your social media handles with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good one made me felt sexy love your aunts long hair

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Aryas hair play

Hairjob with my neighbour

Aunt's hairplay to hairjob @ Lodge