Long hair care saloon visit by aunt done by a man

 

long hair
Hai i am arjun in this story i am going to visit the saloon first time with my aunt .One day aunt asked my mom 'sister where is the best saloon in chennai for her hair care' then my mom sujjest a saloon near our house .The beautician is a man so my mom asked me to go with her so me and aunt is just walking through the street some boys are staring at my aunts hair while going her hair is not tied its open and in forehead she have placed some slides in her hair which is arranged in a beautiful manner.In 5 mins we have arrived the saloon there one lady is having the hair cut so we have waited for sometime and after that he called aunt and then she said him that she warnt a hair care routine then he said about differnt pice range routines and she choose one of them .First he started with triming her hair just 1cm to get u shape cut he sujjested step cut but aunt didn't allow him so he cut u shape and after that he just ask her she warnt oiling then she said yes then he have gone to take oil and he started apply oil her fore head and started massaging in her forehead with the oil and then he apply to the bottom portion of her hair .After applying oil he just started to massage her hair nape and fore head which make me more horny.


After the massaging he take her to the hair wash basin and make her lie on the basin and then he started to apply the shampoo and wash her hair .He washed full of her hair by slowy apply water on her hair by seeing that i have dreamed that i was that washing person i like that i was very great to see her long hair tangeled in the basin. After that he went to a room and take a towel and come to her and start drying with the towel he kept her stand and dried all her hair and started combing  he have taken some part of hair and start comb ones and other part next after combing her hair he said your routine is over then she give him cash and started walking with me to the flat .after we entered the flat i see her wonder ful hair and feel hony about what i see in the saloon and i have planned to do it in home by myown to aunt .


My experience will continue my hair decolation with her......if you like it comment and are you waiting for more experiesces


Comments

  1. Please upload new stories like this. I am waiting for all your stories. Nice and engaging story

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please send and share your social media handles like Facebook, Instagram with me please

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Aryas hair play

Hairjob with my neighbour

Aunt's hairplay to hairjob @ Lodge